The Dental Quality Alliance (DQA) is happy to announce that the National Quality Forum (NQF) has endorsed five DQA measures!
- Prevention: Dental Sealants for 6-9 Year Old Children at Elevated Caries Risk
- Prevention: Dental Sealants for 10-14 Year-Old Children at Elevated Caries Risk
- Utilization of Services: Dental Services
- Prevention: Topical Fluoride for Children at Elevated Caries Risk, Dental Services
- Oral Evaluation: Dental Services
NQF endorsement is considered the gold standard for measuring healthcare quality and is valued for the selection of measures to assess quality of care within federal programs such as Medicaid and the emerging ACA Marketplaces. To find more information on the NQF endorsed measures, please visit the Health & Wellbeing website.